Our Commitment to Beyond Clean Beauty

Our Commitment to Beyond Clean Beauty

Our Commitment to Beyond Clean Beauty

Buzzwords like "clean," "natural," and "green" are used by beauty brands everywhere, but are not regulated by the FDA. This means any brand can claim their products as "clean beauty" for marketing purposes, while still sneaking in toxic (and potentially harmful) ingredients. This process called "greenwashing" misleads the consumer into thinking their products are 100% safe, however, the only way to ensure product safety and purity is with a certification seal.

At Ogee, we are committed to improving the health & well-being of our customers with everything we do. Our Certified Organic collection is formulated with only the highest quality, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for your skin and are always free from harsh chemicals, dyes and synthetic fragrances.

Why Certified Organic Matters

Certified Organic is the only clean beauty term that is government-regulated. At Ogee, all of our skincare and beauty products hold Organic Certification to the NSF Personal Care Standard to ensure only the highest quality and safest ingredients are used.

We pledge to create a healthier future for the beauty industry with organic alternatives that go Beyond Clean Beauty.


The NSF Organic Certification for all of our products covers every facet of product development, from the farm where the ingredients are grown, harvested and processed, the lab where they are batched and bottled, to the sustainably sourced paperboard in which they are packaged.

Ogee's mission to provide a true organic difference is why we are proud to be Beyond Clean Beauty.


"Really LOVE this face oil. At the age of 50, I feel my skin has never looked better. It's clearer, brighter, nourished and healthier. I can't live without this oil in my daily skincare routine and I love that it's organic and toxin free."

- Margarida G.

High-Performance Ingredients:

The NSF Organic Certification signifies that each product contains a minimum of 70% organic content and limits that remaining 30% to natural materials that were processed in a manner that complies with our organic values. Our line has been consciously formulated to retain the maximum level of antioxidants, polyphenols and micronutrients in every product.

Here are a few of our high-performance ingredients...

+ Organic Jojoba Seed Oil

Extra virgin, cold-pressed; instantly hydrates and treats with rich levels of essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants.

+ Green Coffee Oil

Stimulates collagen and elastin production to promote firmness and fullness.

+ Elderberry Extract

A super-fruit, rich in free-radical blocking antioxidants and bioflavonoids, which deliver natural astringency and tightening properties.

+ Edelweiss Flower Plant Stem Cells

Proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 22 days, contains compounds with 200% the antioxidant power of pure Vitamin C.

+ Organic Aloe Leaf Juice

The therapeutic gel of the aloe leaf is known to aid in the healing process and soothe irritation.

+ Butterfly Bush Extract

Powerful antioxidants help to strengthen and regenerate skin cells, protecting against signs of aging.

Certified Free From:

𝖷 Harsh Chemicals

𝖷 Parabens

𝖷 Synthetic Fragrances

𝖷 Phthalates

𝖷 Dyes

𝖷 Petrochemicals

Good For Your Skin & Good For The Planet

Ogee adheres to organic and sustainable principles through our commitment to ethical and fair business practices with our suppliers, products, employees, partners and community.

Ogee is 100% cruelty-free and upholds a strict no animal testing policy under the Leaping Bunny Certification.

We foster widespread adoption and improvement of organic farming systems through our proud support of the Organic Farming Research Foundation.

Each product is blended, filled, certified and packaged in the USA using 100% recycled paperboard.

Made from ingredients you can trust, our certified organic collection replaces the toxic alternatives on your beauty shelf. Make the investment in your long-term health when you upgrade to go Beyond Clean Beauty.

Shop Organic Beauty: